Forced ventilation - Climate Control
Specially recommended for installations in which:
- The ambient temperature is lower than the desired temperature inside the enclosure.
- A high protection rating is required: IP 54 or IP 55.
- The surrounding environment is relatively clean, allowing air to enter the enclosure.
Large range of solutions
- 42 possible combinations.
- Colours: RAL 7035 as standard, with the option of changing to RAL 7032 (with replacement grille <em>NSYCAG***LPC.
- 38 to 850 m3/h.
- According to 5 input voltages:
- AC: 400/440 V, 230 V, 115 V (50/60 Hz),
- DC: 48 V and 24 V.
- Broad range of accessories (filters, IP 55 & EMC covers, anti-vandalism kit).
- Certifications: CUL.
New Modular slim FanBox
- 230 VAC, 115VAC & 24VDC
- Free flow rate: 550m3/h (50/60Hz)
- Maximal flow rate in IP55 (with G3 filter)
- Minimal 100mm depth
- Dissipates up to 1500W of heat energy
- Made of non-conducting plastic
- UL approval
High performance at low cost!
- Economic solution
- Easy maintenance
- Quick and easy installation
- High protection rating: IP54 and/or IP55
- Modular slim fan design saves space with flexible mounting options
- Up to 67% space saved
- Multiple cooling architectures for maximum versatility (S-line, T-line and I-line)
In industrial atmospheres with high degrees of pollution you have to:
- Install ventilation systems with integrated filters.
- Specific filters for each working environment.
- Perform regular maintenance.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales