Polycarbonate industrial boxes - Industrial Boxes
- Watertightness: IP 66, NEMA 4-4X
- Polyurethane gasket put down on the lid.
- Double electrical insulation, Type II.
- Usage temperature: -25 up to +80°C
- Glow wire resistance: 960°C
- External mechanical resistance: IK 08,
- Rounded design intended to increase robustness.
- 20 dimensions from 74x74 to 341x291mm (exterior)^
- 2 types of covers:
- Clear transparent (from 138x93mm)
- Several heights for covers:
- Low covers: 10 and 20 mm
- High covers: 40, 60 and 80 mm
- 36 models in total.
- Equipment: Hinges, fixing lugs, cable entries, DIN rails, mounting plates, stand-offs and spacers, terminal boards, anti-condensation valve, coupling kit, shaped screws, quick opening handles.
- Look: Grey colour, RAL 7035.
- Certifications: TÜV, SEMKO, DEMKO, UL.
BenefitsMultifunction industrial boxes!
- Certification according to UL 508A.
- High robustness: IK08.
- High watertightness: IP 66.
- Three ways to hang the box on its support.
- Several cover depths.
- Many models suitable together.
- Cover locked by 4 plastic captive screws with coarse thread outside the sealed area
- Many fixing studs in box cover and body.
- A wide range of accessories.
- Easy machining and customisation.
- Protection of small size components, requiring little intervention or maintenance.
- All-purpose applications, junction boxes, protection of electronic cards, in any kind of environment. Applications requiring protection against any kind of dust or against liquid projections similar to heavy seas.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales