Stainless-steel suitable floor-standing enclosures - Stainless Steel Enclosures
- Suitable floor standing enclosure, structure made from stainless steel sheet, folded and welded forming a solid structure.
- Material: Stainless steel AISI 304L or AISI 316L
- Versions: - 8 sizes in AISI 304L stainless steel - Option in AISI 316L stainless steel (on request )
- Degrees of protection: - IP55 ( IEC60529 ) - IK10 - plain door ( IEC62262 )
- Three finishing options: - Polished Scotch brite®
- Microbeading ( on request )
- Painted (on request)
- IEC 62208 (Bureau Veritas)
Enclosures for exposed environments!
- A comprehensive offer: Many different standard dimensions and different stainless steel specifications. Wide range of accessories, including 19 inch racks.
- Watertightness: The front rain gutter avoids ingress of water, oil or other kinds of liquids. It ensures IP 55 and protects the interior when the door is open.
- Stainless steel options: The correct material for each application and environment.
- Clean and hygienic: The different high-quality finishing options are easily cleaned.
- Robustness: Due to the method of construction, the Spacial SFX offers excellent resistance to torsion and impacts IK 10.
- Customised versions on request.
Two different stainless steel specifications:
- AISI 304L - Specially recommended for food and beverage applications as well as infrastructure, except in salty environments
- AISI 316L - Specially recommended for environments with high salinity or chlorine content. Marine applications.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales inquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales