Polyester floor-standing enclosures - Floor Standing GRP Enclosures
Floor-Standing polyester enclosures & accessories
All parts are made of fiber glass reinforced polyester, moulded by hot compression, RAL7035 colour. Same finish for all surfaces. Bosses for fixation points are moulded.
4 versions of enclosures available:
- Totally closed, IP65.
- Open bottom and integrated plinth, IP54.
- With ventilated canopy, IP44.
- Open bottom with plinth, and ventilated canopi, IP44.
- 40 dimensions from 500x500x320mm up to 1500x1250x420mm and also 2000x750x420mm.
- 1 door: for 500 and 750mm width enclosures
- 2 doors: for 1000 and 1250mm width enclosures
- 2 doors: for 2000mm height enclosures
- 2 doors enclosures constructed with reinforcement in central part.
- 3 types of panels/doors: plain, ribbed and glazed.
- Lock or handle with locks, with 2 or 4 action points out of the protected volume.
- Impact resistance: IK10 for plain and ribbed door version, IK08 for the glazed door.
- Self-extinguish: HB40
- 960ºC test withstanding.
- Polyester plinth ZA 200 mm, stackable 2x200mm for PLA enclosures, closed bottom versions
- Polyester plinth ZZ 200 mm and 500 mm for PLA enclosures, open bottom versions
- Bureau Veritas and DEKRA - IEC62208 enclosure standard.
- Bureau Veritas - Marine applications
- UL508A – CAN/CSA-C22.2 (Only for NSYPLA)
Floor-standing polyester enclosure
- No electrical contact risks.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Resistant to harsh atmospheres.
- Can be used in a large temperature range.
- Easy to machine and the machining does not produce corrosion.
- Halogen free.
- Light weight gives an easy installation.
- Long life lasting without maintenance.
- Strong against shocks.
- Version with canopy , for outdoor use, maintaining the quality of the seal.
- Version with 65mm integrated plinth and open lower part for easy incoming of cables.
- Large range of dimensions (40 dimensions !).
- Choice of doors (plain, ribbed anti flyposting surface, glazed).
- Several possibilities of installation (ground, on plinth, wall).
- Coupling possibilities thanks to modular dimensions.
- Locking system is out the protected volume.
- Abroad number of composition accessories.
- Mounting plates (metal or insulating material) or chassis for universal use or applications (VDI, modular distribution).
- Customised service: colour, machining, mounting accessories, change of locks, depth enhanced depth.
- Combination of the 4 versions with the 3 types of door and rear door instead of panel.
- Energy distribution and Control in Energy Infrastructures, industry markets, installed indoor or outdoor, harsh conditions or environments and to avoid electrical risks.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales inquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales