Floor-Standing polyester enclosures & accessories
All parts are made of fiber glass reinforced polyester, moulded by hot compression, RAL7035 colour. Same finish for all surfaces. Bosses for fixation points are moulded.
4 versions of enclosures available:
- Totally closed, IP65.
- Open bottom and integrated plinth, IP54.
- With ventilated canopy, IP44.
- Open bottom with plinth, and ventilated canopi, IP44.
- 40 dimensions from 500x500x320mm up to 1500x1250x420mm and also 2000x750x420mm.
- 1 door: for 500 and 750mm width enclosures
- 2 doors: for 1000 and 1250mm width enclosures
- 2 doors: for 2000mm height enclosures
- 2 doors enclosures constructed with reinforcement in central part.
- 3 types of panels/doors: plain, ribbed and glazed.
- Lock or handle with locks, with 2 or 4 action points out of the protected volume.
- Impact resistance: IK10 for plain and ribbed door version, IK08 for the glazed door.
- Self-extinguish: HB40
- 960ºC test withstanding.
- Polyester plinth ZA 200 mm, stackable 2x200mm for PLA enclosures, closed bottom versions
- Polyester plinth ZZ 200 mm and 500 mm for PLA enclosures, open bottom versions
- Bureau Veritas and DEKRA - IEC62208 enclosure standard.
- Bureau Veritas - Marine applications
- UL508A – CAN/CSA-C22.2 (Only for NSYPLA)