Steel floor-standing enclosures
Our IP55 rated steel floor-standing enclosure range can be supplied ready assembled or in kit version and are suitable from automation and control to LV Electrical Distribution. See our range of versatile enclosures below.
Unique framework design, based on the use of a highly rigid exclusive profile with 18 successive folds, which makes the steel enclosures Spacial SF the most robust on the market, capable of withstanding 1000 kg distributed in its volume!
- Structure: top and bottom frames and 4 galvanised-steel vertical uprights with a thickness of 1.5 mm.
- Door: sheet steel with a thickness of 1.8 mm.
- Coating: epoxy-polyester paint, structured finish in grey RAL 7035.
- The steel enclosures Spacial SF are available mounted or in kit version. Up to 600 different possible configurations using the kit.
High degree of protection
- IP 55 in accordance to IEC 60529.
- IK 10 (IK 08 for transparent door) in accordance to IEC 62262.
- IEC 62 208, BV rules for classification steel ships, DNV
- Vibration Class A, UL & CUL 1,12 & 12K, NEMA 12 & 12K.
Enclosures designed to fit in any project.
Floor standing steel enclosures Spacial SF:
- Suitable enclosures with up to 600 different possible configurations with the kit version.
- Most robust on the market: Capable of withstanding 1 000 kg distributed in its volume.
- Save up 25 % of time in assembly.
- Energy and infrastructures
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales