Steel floor-standing compact enclosures - Steel Enclosures
Floor standing steel enclosure, made from a one single piece metal sheet, folded and welded on the corners for high robustness. The steel enclosures – Spacial SM offer the largest dimensional range in the market. Find yours!
The steel enclosures – Spacial SM are capable of withstanding 600 kg distributed in their volume.
- Body: sheet steel with a thickness of 1.5 mm.
- Door: sheet steel with a thickness of 1.8 mm.
- Coating: epoxy-polyester paint, structured finish, in grey RAL 7035.
Degree of protection
- IP 55 in accordance to IEC 60529.
- IK 10 (IK 08 for transparent door) in accordance to IEC 62262.
IEC 62 208, BV rules for classification steel ships, DNV
Vibration Class A, UL & CUL 1,12 & 12K, NEMA 12 & 12K.
The quick and simple solution
Spacial SM is the floor standing monobloc solution that provides:
- A completely single-piece body unique in the market
- High robustness, for a better protection of the material installed.
- A ready to assemble enclosure with a large range of dimensions available.
- Energy and infrastructures
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales inquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales