C-Bus home automation system is a wiring system which controls lighting and other electrical devices.
Home and building lighting control and automation
The Clipsal C-Bus system is a microprocessor based wiring system which controls lighting and other electrical devices. C-Bus can control and automate any kind of electrical load, from the on/off functionality of a lighting circuit to the analogue input of a dimmer switch.
The information is held within individual units rather than one central point. This ensures optimum communications speed and reliability. Clipsal C-Bus is suitable for a wide range of applications.
Residential Home Control
- Home entertainment - Integrated audio-visual, lighting control and other electrical devices.
- Security - Integrated security, lighting and other electrical devices.
- Comfort – Dimming, scene setting, etc.
- Convenience – Multiple point control, central point control from touch screens, automated time- based control, automated ‘Goodbye’ and ‘Welcome Home’ scenes.
- Energy efficiency – Incorporation of light level sensors, occupancy control, temperature sensors and much more to make your home operate more efficiently.
Commercial Lighting Control
- Fluorescent lighting control for energy cost savings in high rise buildings.
- Integration with occupancy sensors and daylight level sensors, for energy efficiency.
- High-bay control in warehouses for energy cost saving.
- Integration with BMS to provide a more comprehensive lighting control solution.
Mood Lighting in Restaurants and Retail Outlets
- Flexible and integrated control of lighting and audiovisual equipment in boardrooms. Architectural lighting control for hotel
foyers, ballrooms, art galleries and museums.
Standalone Room Control
- Integrated automation via touch screen user interfaces. For conference rooms and home theatres.
- Multiple scene/mood setting.
- Automated control: Energy Efficient
- Scene setting: Adaptable
- Controlled locally or remotely: Convenient
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales