Provides a point of distribution up to 500 amps, with or without fused incoming isolation, - Distribution Board
Indoor LV Distribution up to 500 amps
The MODE range provides a point of distribution, with or without fused incoming isolation, with fused distribution to tariff meters.
- Safety is a high priority – operators are protected to IPXXB with the door open
- Reliability assured through both the one-piece comb busbar design of the MODE units and rigorous temperature rise testing
- Staggered outgoing phase banks increase cabling access and make multiple cable termination easy though an optional range of outgoing pre-drilled gland plates, which include either conical plastic grommets or stuffing glands
- Ventilated enclosure provides natural convectional cooling allowing to operate in smaller spaces.
- Fully catalogued offer with drawings, technical details and price list for convenient order placing: Flexibility
- Fully temperature rise tested: Peace of mind
- Reduced installation time: Ease of installation
- Multiple occupancy residences
- Commercial buildings
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales