Designed to distribute electricity safely and reliably through indoor and outdoor distribution switchgear, the shielded range comprises of fuse cabinets, fuseboards and feeder pillars.
- Offers better protection than traditional, exposed, live copperwork by screening all live conductors
- Suitable for a wide variety of applications, tailored to meet customer requirements
- The fuseway design fully segregates the main busbars and outgoing circuits
- Moulded phase shrouds provide easy access to cable terminations ensuring protection from the adjacent live circuits
- Fuse carriers accept gU type fuse links with wedge tightening contact
- Patented through-grip handle ensures easy manual making and breaking of contacts.
- Manufactured and tested to ENA technical specification 37-2 issue 4