Acti 9 Isobar P - B Type
Three Phase Distribution boards
Acti9 Isobar P B Type is a complete range of type tested three phase distribution boards for commercial and industrial applications, available in Standard, Split Metered, Meter Ready, Multi-Service and Heavy Duty variants
Acti9 Isobar is a complete range of three phase distribution boards for commercial and industrial applications.
BS EN 61439-3 | IEC 61439-3
- Standard distribution boards up to 24 ways
- Meter ready distribution boards up to 24 ways
- Split metered distribution boards up to 22 ways
- Any outgoing way can be converted to switch the neutral
- Fully type tested conditional short circuit rating of 25kA to BS EN 61439-3
- High performance MCB 10kA BS EN 60898 15kA BS EN 60947-2 in B, C or D curve 1, 2, 3, 4 pole
- 250A busbar rating
- Isobar disconnection to BS EN 60947-3 ensuring unused outgoing ways are isolated
- Option of switching outgoing neutral on all boards using distributed neutral kit
- Terminal block for feeding up to 100A
- Range of incomers: switch disconnectors, residual current devices, terminal blocks, MCCB
- Single pole wire-less RCBO ( Isobar P only )
- Single pole wired RCBO
- Full IP2X shrouding Isobar P only
- Full range of device accessories and auxiliaries
- Knockouts for cable gland and conduit mixed to suit the installation needs without loss of space
- Removable insulated pan assembly
- Fully shrouded neutral
- Split neutral bars
- Removable gland plates
- Optional metering, dual supply and contactor on incoming
- Metered extension enclosures
- Connectivity with MCB, RCBO and MCCB Powertag wireless energy sensors
BenefitsEfficiency for your customers, and theirs!
Isobar P offers connectivity with the wider Acti9 offer, including control and command, flexibility and metering and power distribution - providing the efficiency your customers deserve.
- Designed for Protection, even in the most demanding environments.
- Safety matters most and Acti9 Isobar P gives you, your customers and their installations the highest level of protection available.
- Offering unparalleled levels of Protection and operational performance.
- Connectivity to enable you to monitor, control, optimize and protect the life of your assets
ApplicationsFinal circuit single phase or single phase and neutral low voltage distribution, typical loads serviced;
Motors, General Power, HVAC, Critical Power
Generally supplied by a panel board or switchboard, systems are designed to ensure supply
continuity (discrimination) and enhanced performance. (cascading)
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales