Surface-mounted movement detectors
No one will get past you without knowing! They provide functionality with low cost and ease of installation.
These stand alone PIRs (Passive Infrared Receiver) and Dimmers provide an easy solution for any residential
lighting requirement. These devices are independent of any system and are programmed from the unit itself. They provide functionality with low cost and ease of installation.
The ARGUS movement detectors range comprises:
- MTN545719 : ARGUS 70
- MTN565119 : ARGUS 110 Basic
- MTN565219 : ARGUS 220 Basic
- MTN565419 : ARGUS 220 Advanced
- MTN564319 : ARGUS 300
- MTN564419 : ARGUS 360
- MTN565291 : Mounting bracket for ARGUS 110/220
- MTN554399 : Extension for ARGUS 300
- MTN542895 : Capacitor
- Power supply: 230V AC, +/-10%, 50 Hz
- Light sensor : infinitely adjustable from 3 - 1000 Lux
- Time : 1 sec to approx. 8 min.
- 360° short-range zone with a radius of approx. 4 m (except ARGUS 70)
- Can be installed on walls and ceilings without additional accessories (except ARGUS 70)
- Type of protection : IP55 (except ARGUS 70 - IP44)
- Possible to blank out individual lens areas
The sophisticated technology for detection angles from 110 up to 360 degrees and simple installation are what make ARGUS surface-mounted movement detectors essential for all-round surveillance.
And ideal for:
- House fronts
- Basement garages
- Entrances and staircases
ARGUS surface-mounted movement detectors have a lot going for them.
- Large wiring compartment
- Special high-resolution lens with three wide-ranging levels
- Snap in segments to mask individual areas
- Fully adjustable spherical lens facilitates both wall and ceiling mounting
- Special protection against intruders
- Integrated rear surveillance switches the light on even before you exit the building
- Single office & open plan spaces – optimal conditions for high efficiency
- Store rooms / rest rooms – plenty of room for energy saving
- Corridor – security of frequently used walkways
- Conference room – two channels for double efficiency
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales