TeSys DF, LS1/GK1
Fuse carriers from 0.5 to 125 A, up to 690 V. IP2X protection against direct finger contact.
Fuse disconnects and isolation components
Modular design for a wide variety of needs:
- Single pole, single pole + neutral, 2 pole, 3 pole, 3 pole + neutral, 4 pole.
Different cylindrical cartridge fuses size:
- 8.5 x 31.5, 10 x 38, 14 x 51, 22 x 58.
- Hight breaking capacity 120 kA / 500 V et 80 kA / 690 V (depending of the fuse used).
- IP2X protection against direct finger contact.
- Compact size helps to reduce the overall size of the installation.
- Ergonomic handle for easier opening.
- Dual position locking system for easy DIN-rail mounting.
- Conforming to the european RoHS Directive (Restriction of Hazardous Substances).
- Version for Class CC fuses available for North American market.
Simple and effective protection!
Fuse protection is a reliable and effective solution to protect your low voltage equipment against short-circuits that can cause major damage to your installations and generate risk for equipment and personnel, as well as signifiant production.
Industry, Infrastructure, Building:
They are especially adapted for electrical installations, whether for distribution, control or motor starters.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales