Magelis XBT GK
HMI graphic terminals with touchscreen and/or keypad display
Graphic touchscreen HMI
FeaturesUltra-flexible user interfacce
- Touch screen and keypad keys configurable. simultaneously or separately.
- Function keys customisable with labels (Fi keys) or associated screen pictograms (Ri keys).
- Industrial pointer to execute precise commands on-screen.
- Alphanumeric keypad using mobile phone keypad principle.
- 3-colour LEDs associated with function keys to signal command status.
- Improved key sensitivity for visual machine control.
- Serial ports, USB ports, Fast Ethernet ports.
- Audio output.
- Compact flash card.
BenefitsShooted in severe environment
Magelis XBT GK graphic terminals share their technical characteristics with Magelis XBT GTs. Ultra-flexible, they can be configured and controlled to precisely match your requirements. Particularly designed to operate in severe environments, they offer the reassurance of optimum control on keypad as well as touch screen! Easily programmable using Vijeo Designer software, Magelis XBT GK faithfully reproduces your dialogue in all circumstances.
- Complex machines, severe environment, machines safety.
- Metal industries.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales