Vijeo Historian, is the information management component of PlantStruxure™, the new Process Automation system of Schneider Electric. It comprises the historian and portal functionalities of the solution, enabling you to accurately store data while connecting your production and business systems through its active data transfers and simple, easy-to-use reporting.
- Business systems integration : Vijeo Historian reduces the complexity and cost of bridging the divide between senior management and plant operations through its simple, easy-to-use interface and its active data transfers that push data from the control systems up to the business systems.
- An open data store : Vijeo Historian utilises 100% Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 as its embedded historical data store. Its open, industry-standard technology and trusted security integrate effortlessly into your business in a way that lowers your total cost of ownership.
- Enterprise-wide reporting : Vijeo Historian comes with a standard set of pre-configured reports, simplifying basic alarm and tag reporting. The combination of a powerful reporting tool and Process Analyst makes it easier for you to make sense of the huge volumes of process data.
- Alarm management : Vijeo Historian provides preconfigured alarm rationalization reports based on the EEMUA (Engineering Equipment & Materials Users Association) 191 alarm management guidelines. It helps ensure your plant’s alarm system is effective throughout the life of the plant.
- Going ‘green’ with the energy reports: Vijeo Historian provides energy reports that help you perform a comprehensive energy assessment of your plant to determine how much energy is being consumed and how much could potentially be saved.