Motion control. Integrated software solution with an ergonomic interface for axis configurationEnd of Commercialisation
- Integrated software solution with an ergonomic interface for axis configuration (Easy Motion and Motion Pro).
- Application Function Blocks (rotary knife, cut to length, grouping/ungrouping, clamping…)
- PLCopen function blocks
- Remote graphic terminal for commissioning.
- Up to 8 synchronized axes
- CANopen, Modbus, Ethernet, Profibus DP, DeviceNet
- Simple or complex machines, compact, modular or special
- Integration into standard automation architectures available on the market.
Lexium PAC is the global offer for motion control!
- Intelligent combinations: Lexium Controller and its integrated software solution, combined with Lexium 05 or Lexium 15 servodrives and BSH or BDH servomotors, and connectivity solution
- The answer to all your needs in all sectors, such as food and beverage, textile, electronic, metal and woodworking, etc.
- Ready for immediate use.
Give your machine a new profile!
The new motion controller Lexium Controller is the optimized solution for axis positioning with embedded automation functions. Combined with Lexium 05 or Lexium 15 servodrives, you can easily design and start your applications with Lexium Controller.
- Material handling (conveyors, palletizers, storage and retrieval systems) and trasfer machines (gantry carnes, etc.)
- Assembly machines (inserting, clamping, etc.)
- Inspection and quality control machines (stress testing, etc.)
- Machines working “on the fly” (cutting, printing, marking, etc.)
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales inquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales