Regulated switch mode power supplies from 0.3 to 40 A for industrial applications
Filtered rectified power supplies
FeaturesPower supplies for networks single-phase 230/400 V
- Output voltage: 24V/12-480 W
- Primary voltage adaptation +/- 15 V
- Fixing on 35 mm rail (up to 4 A)
- Output protection by integrated fuse (depending on model)
- LED display of primary and secondary voltage presence
Power supplies for 3-phase networks 400 V
- Output voltage: 24 V / 240-1440 W
- Primary voltage adaptation +/- 20 V
- Use of rated power up to +55°C without derating
- LED display of primary voltage presence
Bring energy to your automated systems!
The new generation of filtered rectified power supplies is used for supply of circuits not requiring output voltage regulation.
Their simple and proven technology enables them to offer greatly extended working life.
With this new offer, Phaseo proposes simplicity and ruggedness to serve your applications.
- Industry and building: simple machines, conveying, process, automobile sector...
- Solenoid valves, contactors...
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales