RFID identification system - RFID Sensors
Ex Ositrack, OsiSense XG brings simplicity to 13.56 MHz RFID systems
Smart antennas with integrated controller
- 2 formats: one is the most compact industrial RFID station on the market (40 x 40 x 15 mm)
- Simple installation provided by a full range of fixing and connection accessories
- Self-adapting to the environment, even on a metal support
- Extended detection zone mainly for conveying applications, thanks to the field expander accessories.
- Automatic detection of the protocol and speed of the network used
- No software or specific programming required
- Simplified setting of the network address using configuration badge
13.56MHz electronic tags
- Complete range of high performance industrial tags
- Fully open to all ISO 15693 and 14443 standard tags available on the market
- Direct reading/writing of electronic tags for setting-up and maintenance
- Transfer of information to PC
Network connection boxes
- For connecting smart antennas on industiral networks (Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP, EtherNet/IP, PROFIBUS DP) .
With OsiSense XG, discover the RFID system.
- The most open for a free choice of electronic tags and networks.
- Easy to install, connect and configure.
ApplicationsWithin the conveying, material handling, logistic, building sectors…
For various functions: flexible production workshops, traceability, access control, etc.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales inquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales