Acti 9 automatic recloser for earth leakage protectionEnd of Commercialisation
Automatic recloser for earth leakage protection
The RED range is an earth leakage protection device offer with a built-in recloser. The automatic resetting function allows reclosing of the earth leakage protection device after clearance of the fault and following insulation monitoring. There are three versions: RED, REDs, REDtest.
- number of poles: 2P and 4P
- rating: 25 to 63 A
- sensitivity: 30 to 300 mA
- automatic resetting with preceding insulation monitoring (prolonged if you need the REDs)
- local indication
- remote indication for the REDs and the REDtest
- weekly test without power supply breaking possible with the REDtest
Recloser Earth leakage Device
The insulation monitoring offers a guarantee of maximum continuity of supply. It's also the insurance of optimal protection and security, achieving peace of mind. The remote alarm used to monitor the installation remotely is possible for the REDs and the REDtest with an auxiliary contact: it allows saving in maintenance time, the quick way to more productivity.
Three versions of RED are proposed to satisfy the various applications:
- RED version: residential applications
- REDs and REDtest versions: tertiary/industrial and infrastructure applications (Telecom relays, public lighting, lighted signs, bank cash-points, lifts, cold storage rooms, etc.). The REDtest can also be used in the residential sector.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales