ex Osicoder Optical rotary encoders for all counting, position and speed information requirements
- Calculation of position and/or speed by counting pulses per revolution,
- Parameterable version (resolution 256 to 80 000 points).
- Reading position within a revolution
- Reading position within a revolution and indication of the number of revolutions
- Reading position and speed with CANopen or PROFIBUS-DP communication interface
- Reliability provided by in-line (3 heads) differential optical reading, high tolerance to: the accumulation of dirt, temperature and ageing.
- 3 housing diameters: 40, 58 and 90 mm
- 2 shaft types: modular solid or through shafts using reduction collars
- All resolutions: from 100 to 80 000 points
- Housing diameter: 58 mm
- 2 shaft types: modular solid or hollow shafts using reduction collars
- Resolution: 8192 points /4096 turns
- Integration in the SyCon software environment.
A range of innovative rotary encoders opened to field BUS and greatly simplify resolution parameter-setting.
- Packaging, cutting machines, robots, cranes, materials handling, automatic dispensers, printing shops, continuous processes, conveyor systems, etc.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales