SAH detuned reactors
Detuned reactors for power factor correction in highly polluted network. A complete product range from 6 to 100 kVAr.
Low voltage Inductance
FeaturesDetuned reactors are specific three phase inductors dedicated to attenuate the amplification of harmonics on highly polluted network and protect the different components of the installation.
A complete product range from 6 to 100 kVAr and are available in tuning frequencies like 135, 190 and 215 Hz for network voltage of 400/415V 50Hz. They must be choosen according to the capacitors they are associated with.
- anti-rust coating
- thermal probe with no volt contact
- Merlin Gerin label
- standard:IEC 60289, EN 60289
- long service life improved by a wide range with a right sizing to fit all risk of harmonic
- safety operating provided by a thermal probe protection
- product with dry type which needs low maintenance
- Power quality supplied:limitation of pollution to the network.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales