Frequency inverters for 3-phase synchronous and asynchronous motors from 0.37 to 630 kW
Variable speed drives - Low voltage
Features200... 240 V single-phase
200... 240 V / 380... 690 V 3-phase, 50/60 Hz
- Speed regulation by flux vector control with or without sensor
- Speed range: from 1 to 1 000 in closed loop mode with encoder feedback, from 1 to 100 in open loop mode
- Graphic terminal: plain text, navigation button, configurable function keys, "Simply Start" menu ...
- Protection of motor and of drive
- "Power Removal ", ATEX safety functions
- More than 150 functions available: PID regulator, brake control suited to travelling, hoisting and slewing movements...
- Integrated EMC filter class A
- Integrated Modbus and CANopen
- I/O extension cards, interface cards for encoder
- Communication cards: Fipio, Ethernet, Modbus Plus, Profibus DP, DeviceNet, Uni-Telway, INTERBUS
- Controller Inside programmable card
Make way for evolution!
Unique range up to 630 kW, exceptional performance, advanced functions...
Open to all communication networks, applications, users... Altivar 71 provides ingenious solutions for all your particular requirements.
ApplicationsHigh performance applications (constant torque):
- Material handling
- Wood machines
- Process machines
- Textile machines
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales