North american standards UL, CSA and IEC miniature circuit breaker up to 63 A, Rating current:0,5 to 63 A.
- Rating current:0,5 to 63 A
- Breaking capacities:5 ou 10 kA depending on the supply network type
- Tripping curves:B, C or D
- Compliance with standards: UL 489, UL 489A, UL 1077, CSA 22.2 n° 5.1, CSA 22.2 n° 235-M89, IEC 60947-2
- Current limitation effect
- Multiple possibilities of connecting: box lug, ring tongue terminal...
- Optional auxiliaries: indication of state and tripping, shunt trip, undervoltage trip
BenefitsThe multistandard electrical protection
- Available world-wide:Peace of mind
- Rail DIN mounting:Simplicity
- Many associations of products:Flexibility
- Small sized, space saving:Productivity
ApplicationsApplications requiring branch circuit protection (UL 489; UL 489A); applications permitting supplementary protectors (UL 1077):
- Industrial controls and automation
- Communication equipment, computers
- Medical equipment...
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales