Acti 9 auxiliaries for NG125
Auxiliaries for MCB Acti 9 NG125
Offering optimal control, remote indication and tripping auxiliaries for circuit breakers as well as residual current module, the control auxiliaries combine protection and versatility with easy clip-on assembly installation.
FeaturesWith simple clip-on assembly, the control auxiliaries for MCB Acti 9 NG125 provide both instantaneous and time-delayed tripping options for electrical circuits in both industrial and commercial buildings.
- Easy to install with clip-on assembly.
- Auxiliaries for remote indication of the state of the device to which it is combined.
- Fully compliant with IEC 60947-5-1 and IEC 60947-2.
- Stay notified with clear remote indication of the "open" or "closed" state.
- Auxiliaries for remote indication of the "tripped" state.
- Secured and reliable with instantaneous tripping when the control circuit is energized.
- Instantaneous tripping also occurs when the control circuit is de-energized as well as if there is a dip in its supply voltage.
- Time-delayed tripping also available to help cope with any micro breaks or brief drops in voltage.
- Enhanced protection with fail safe emergency stop tripping.
BenefitsOur NG125 and Vigi NG125 control auxiliaries provide both ease of installation and remote indication to ensure you are always aware of the state of the electrical circuit.
- Stay notified with full remote indication.
- Instantaneous and time-delayed tripping available to help cope with energized and de-energized circuits as well as brief drops in voltage.
- Quick and simple clip-on installation.
ApplicationsDesigned to provide installers with control as well as remote indication and tripping of electrical circuits in both industrial and commercial buildings, the control auxiliaries have been expertly manufactured to meet the demands of modern electrical circuits.
- Control, remote indication and tripping of electrical circuits in all industrial and commercial buildings.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales