Transform your home into a safer space
Ensuring your electrical systems are up-to-date is a major issue to keep your home safe. To enjoy safer environment and undisturbed power supply, it’s essential to perform regular installation upgrades. With industry-leading technology from Schneider Electric, you achieve a higher home safety level and get more peace of mind.
- 70 million homes in Europe are electrically unsafe
- 40% of fatalities in electrical accidents at home involve children under the age of 9
- 350,000 people experience serious injuries due to electric shock every year in the UK alone
- 12 people die in house fires in Europe every day
- 50% of fire accidents are caused by electrical faults
- 5% of housing value is a safe electrical installation worth
People protectionA faulty outlet or a power cord can lead to electrocution. Our residual circuit breakers detect leakage current and cut of the power in less than 15 milliseconds to prevent electrical shocks.
Reliable, flexible and premium quality ranges
New Easy 9+ A new generation of consumer units bringing you style and safety.
What is the best consumer unit to buy? This short film features the Schneider Easy 9+ and uses the model to highlight the ‘best practice’ features that make a great consumer unit for your next job.
Easy 9+ installation Around 80% of surges come from inside the home, not not from lightning strikes or power outages. See how comprehensive Square D™ Whole Home Surge Protection can help you protect your valuable appliances.
Residential solutions Learn more about our residential applications using Lisse and Easy 9+.
Top electrical protection
Relax and relish the time spent together with your family in a safer home environment. Our safety products and solutions protect your home, loved ones, and possessions against the invisible dangers of electricity, so you can enjoy a more peaceful living.