Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

How can I make a T type direction change with using Canalis KBA/KBB?

To make a T type direction change you should use a KBA40ABT4 / KBB40ABT4-44 central power supply (W for the white-painted version).

The horizontal link of the T is obtained by the direct connection of two straight lengths.

The perpendicular link is obtained by connecting a cable between the central power supply and the supply unit of the perpendicular KBA/KBB line.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?