Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Is a substitution kit available to move from an ATV16 to an ATV31?


No, there is no plate for mechanical adaptation between ATV16 and ATV31.

There is however a kit for replacing an ATV28 or for installing an ATV31 on a DIN rail.

However the ATV31H range is now obsolete and has been replaced by the ATV312 which is the same size as the old ATV31H yet have different part numbers for the Din Rail mounting kits


Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?