Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can the old withdrawable M type breaker be replaced by the new NW drawout breakers?

The withdrawable NW breakers can be retro fitted into the old Masterpact M chassis. However this is only available via the Service Department please contact on 01925 845900.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?