Welcome to our website.
You can choose another country to view available products or go to our Global website for company information.
This protection relay will trip a circuit breaker when a fault is detected and is designed to save operational time. The Easergy P3 is focused on efficiency and total cost of implementation, with time saved in procurement, installation, wiring and configuration.
With the latest protection and modern digital communication capabilities, it is a major step forward in Medium Voltage equipment protection and control devices.
The Easergy P3 is simple to integrate and operate for panel builders and system integrators. It makes every stage of the project significantly faster, from off-the-shelf product selection, to installation and configuration.
The Easergy P3 is fully interoperable compliant with EcoStruxure™ Power; part of Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure, its IoT-enabled, plug-and-play, open architecture, which delivers end-to-end solutions in six domains of expertise – Power, IT, Building, Machine, Plant and Grid – for four end markets, Building, Data Center, Industry and Infrastructure. EcoStruxure is driving digital transformation for Schneider Electric clients globally enabling them to be competitive in today’s digital economy.
“We know that in the fast-changing world of energy, our customers and partners need better, easier-to-use products with faster delivery. With the new, digitized Easergy P3 protection relay delivers exactly that to our Medium Voltage electrical distribution customers, thanks to Schneider Electric’s Innovation At Every Level,” said Daniel Gheno, SVP of Energy Products & Equipment at Schneider Electric.
“Today’s distribution systems are becoming more and more decarbonized, digitized, and decentralized. Consequently, safety, reliability, and efficiency are becoming increasingly critical and complex to realize,” he added. “The Easergy P3 is designed to meet those needs.”
A set of digital tools for greater operational efficiency
• The eSetup Easergy Pro configuration software is designed to be easy to use for non-experts, while also offering smart advanced functions such as the virtual simulation test
• The Easergy SmartApp enables simpler and safer operation and maintenance without standing in front of a circuit breaker
• Embedded web configuration allows fast setting changes without the need for the setup tool
• Data from the Easergy P3 can be securely stored in a cloud-based repository and made available throughout the lifetime of the installation, with the mySchneider app.
A reliable, high-quality, and easy-to-use one-box solution
• Proven protection and control functions give the Easergy P3 a rock-solid foundation to extend safety with embedded arc protection in one simple-to-use device
• Best-in-class reliability and simplicity, covering a wide scope of MV applications and building on more than 100 years of proven Schneider Electric experience and quality.
Notes to Editors
The Easergy P3 is also part of the Easergy product family, a modern range of solutions from Schneider Electric, which also includes the innovative, award-winning Easergy T300 feeder automation device. For more information about Schneider’s Easergy range, please visit our website.