What is WSOS5
WSOS 5 (Windows Switchgear Operating System 5) is a software package that allows the remote control and monitoring of pole mounted auto reclosers and load break switches/ sectionalisers :
With this software, engineers perform tasks such as analysing the history of events from each device to develop strategies for maintenance in the future, obtaining the information for system optimisation and changing protection settings and checking the current status of devices in the field from their remote P.C.
- Easy access to all switchgear functions
- Protection & Communication settings
- Trip/Close Operation
- Data Measurement & Analysis
- Manage the whole network remotely via communications links or use a PC locally via USB, serial or ethernet
- Remote management of all Schneider Electric reclosers §ionalisers
- Local connection via USB, serial or ethernet
WSOS 5 features include :
protection, monitoring, metering, control, communications and harmonic analysis.