FAQ Search

Is there a single pressure switch which can be used to detect the difference between two different pressure sources?

This type of pressure switch is included in the SQUARE D offer as follows:

The full part number will be 9012 plus the number in the table, e.g. 9012GGW1. In the UK, please contact Industry Technical Support on 0870 608 8608 for a quotation
FA33055  |  06-Mar-2014  | Miscellaneous
Please rate the content of this information
Unhelpful 1 2 3 4 5 Helpful
What can we do to improve this information?
Your email address