How can I sent communication queries from a Premium to a Twido connected to Ethernet via the TwidoPort 499TWD01100 module?
The TwidoPort 499TWD01100 module is an Ethernet/Modbus RTU interface designed for the compact or modular Twido, version 3.0 or later.
To send a request from a Premium to the Twido, proceed as follows:
- Configure the Premium
- Enter the request in the Premium application.
- Configuration of its IP and XWay address
- Configuration of the connections (the Twido IP address must appear in the configuration of the connections).
- Enter the request in the Premium application: Use the WRITE_VAR function (write operation to the Twido) or READ_VAR (read from the Twido)
- Configuration of Twido:
- Declaration of the 499TWD01100
- Configuration of its IP address.
The TwidoPort 499TWD01100 module cannot be used to send requests from the Twido.
Answers which others found helpful