The defence segment is in a period of rapid change and the nature of our security threat is changing from rogue countries to terrorism and cyber war, all of these issues are compounded by a need to reduce costs and become more efficient. What’s needed now is flexibility and adaptability to change rapidly to address these threats.
Schneider Electric understands these needs and has a range of solutions which can help meet these challenges in ever more uncertain times.
- Significant running cost reductions
- Improve estate utilisation
- Meet national energy efficiency and CO2 reduction targets
- Consider social, environmental impacts alongside costs
- Risk protection ensuring business continuity
- We deliver total integrated solutions for the whole infrastructure of the building that can save up to 25% of the CAPEX in full compliance with regulations
- A complete electrical distribution architecture that will maximise uptime
- Energy efficiency and maintenance optimisation to save up to 30% on operating costs
- Intelligent security systems