Small building control solution for Chain Stores and Small Commercial Facilities
- Today's corporate chain stores and small commercial facilities management businesses demand building control with rapid return-on-investment.
Solution in brief
- The Andover onSiTE system is a network with a controller, thermostats, sensors, and optional modules for lighting control and power meter reading.
OnSiTE produces a solid return-on-investment for property owners, with paybacks often achieved in 12 to 18 months. Here's how:
- Turn reduced energy costs of at least 10% into profitability for your company.
- Achieve utility savings with state-of-the art demand-limiting features.
- Reduce maintenance costs through simplified store operations via a centralized, web browser-based, enterprise energy management system.
- Eliminate field installation issues with a scalable energy management solution that's easy to install.
- Andover onSiTE™, the small building control solution from TAC, puts sophisticated control into a low-cost, easy-to-install product.
- The solution is designed to keep occupants comfortable and property owners profitable.
Main Energy Efficiency characteristics
PUT onSiTE AT EVERY SITE AND SEE THE BENEFITS:
- Greater occupant comfort, which studies say leads directly to increased sales and increased staff productivity
- Fewer maintenance calls due to improved HVAC equipment control and monitoring
- Reduced maintenance expenses, the direct result of effi cient control of heating and cooling stages
- Energy savings through easy-to-use thermostat setback scheduling and monitoring
- Lower utility bills because lighting control is on a sunrise and sunset schedule
- Convenient access to site control over corporate networks, the Internet, or via dial-up
- Reports of energy use trends
- Energy costs passed on to offi ce tenants through power metering and billing.