Power monitoring and analysis system
Solution in brief
- This advanced power monitoring system consists of powerful, accurate power measurement devices connected to power monitoring and control software using the latest communications technologies.
- Energy usage analysis
- Understand usage patterns to detect abnormal consumption that may be caused by faulty equipment
- Save money following recommendations regarding subscription, peak demand, period rate, and penalties
- Optimise the use of existing capacity and avoid over-design thanks to load studies and circuit optimisation
- Identify maintenance requirements thanks to detection of power quality issues like voltage sags and harmonics
- Maintain Equipment Efficiency: Base your maintenance schedule on actual operating history.
- Energy cost allocation
- Benchmark internal or external best practices.
- Build a list of the required actions to undertake with priority level, consequences, and pay-back period for each action
- Avoid penalties with automated load shedding, scheduling, peak shaving or capacitor bank control.
- Energy sub billing
- Encourage change behaviour towards efficient energy usage by allocating energy usage and costs according to cost centre, production unit, shift, etc.
- This advanced power monitoring system provides more accurate information on electric flows to the field's most demanding users.
- It embeds advanced functions to log and sort the main events on the electrical network.
Main Energy Efficiency characteristics