Injection press optimization through hydraulic clear mode solution
- The Energy Efficiency is based on the time left to the motor to run at low speed, called Hydraulic clear mode.
- During a production cycle, the motor is loaded less than 50% of the time. The energy saving will come from when the motor is not loaded (time of plastic cooling). When the motor is not loaded, is running at low speed (20Hz).
- Profit from significant energy savings going up to 45%, by using the law of energy saving integrated into Schneider Electric variable speed drives.
- The Altivar 61 variable speed drive integrates a law of vectorial order controls which adjusts the magnetizing current according to the torque.
- The self-adaptation of the magnetizing current makes possible to get significant energy saving while profiting from the advantages of the vectorial control (optimization of the torque, compensation of slip)
- This law applies preferably to the loads with variable torque not requiring any particular dynamic performance (pumps and ventilation).
Example, 55kW-motor current:
40A current of idle run without variable speed drive
17A current of idle run with variable speed drive and the law of active energy saving