Individual devices are used to control light sources to avoid lights being left on, and provide security at night.
Occupancy sensors provide a useful means of control across a wide range of applications
- Suitable for use indoor or outdoors depending upon the application.
- A wide range of lighting types can be controlled making them versatile.
- A range of devices for both indoor and outdoor applications to control lighting,
- Dual load option enabling separate loads to be controlled from one device.
- Wall mounted PIRs provide lighting control in stairwells, rooms and corridors.
- External devices provide up to 360° surveillance with a 12m detection range.
- Remote control option provides extra convenience during set up.
- Can be used individually in line with other sensors for even greater control.