Your business issues are unique.
Our experts help you throughout the entire machine life cycle.
SolutionsThe Compact / Hardwired / Logic Controller M221 TVDA solution is designed for simple and standard conveying zone control. The system supports up to two synchronized axes using PTO control, and includes two cost-effective, variable-speed drives controlled via analog signal. For on-site operation, the compact display is fully programmable within SoMachine. Full remote access is supported for programming, as well as for remote operation and monitoring. For machine safety, the system provides a solution for emergency stop using an embedded Modicon TM3 safety module.
- Simple zone control architecture with focus on compactness and cost effectiveness.
- Scalable and flexible systems for creating economical solutions.
- Openness and flexibility with various connectivity options.
- Ready-to-use architectures with preconfigured PLC and HMI project templates.
- Comprehensive system documentation with component list and wiring diagrams.
- Device ModulesTM for quick and easy system adaptation.
- One software package to set up and maintain an entire system.
- Embedded visualization functions featuring platform-neutral, user-defined web pages.
- Full remote access for programming, operation, and monitoring.
- Unique TVDA solutions to minimize effort at every stage of the development process.
- Ready-to-use architecture with a high level of pre-fabrication for quick design and setup of the automation system.
- Full interoperability and high system reliability based on Schneider Electric best-in-class products, and extensive functional validation of the architecture.