Your business issues are unique.
Our experts help you throughout the entire machine life cycle.
SolutionsThe Compact / Hardwired / Logic Controller M221 TVDA solution is designed for simple and standard conveying zone control. The system supports up to two synchronized axes using PTO control, and includes two cost-effective, variable-speed drives controlled via analog signal. For on-site operation, the compact display is fully programmable within EcoStruxure™ Machine Expert (formerly known as SoMachine). Full remote access is supported for programming, as well as for remote operation and monitoring. For machine safety, the system provides a solution for emergency stop using an embedded Modicon TM3 safety module.
- Simple zone control architecture with focus on compactness and cost effectiveness.
- Scalable and flexible systems for creating economical solutions.
- Openness and flexibility with various connectivity options.
- Ready-to-use architectures with preconfigured PLC and HMI project templates.
- Comprehensive system documentation with component list and wiring diagrams.
- Device ModulesTM for quick and easy system adaptation.
- One software package to set up and maintain an entire system.
- Embedded visualization functions featuring platform-neutral, user-defined web pages.
- Full remote access for programming, operation, and monitoring.
- Unique TVDA solutions to minimize effort at every stage of the development process.
- Ready-to-use architecture with a high level of pre-fabrication for quick design and setup of the automation system.
- Full interoperability and high system reliability based on Schneider Electric best-in-class products, and extensive functional validation of the architecture.