Your business issues are unique.
Our experts help you throughout the entire machine life cycle.
SolutionsThe Compact/CANopen/Logic Controller M241 architecture is dedicated to advanced zone control with high performance. The system embeds variable-speed and servo drives to operate in torque control or speed/positioning modes. The system includes safety for emergency and device stop, both implemented using embedded Modicon TM3 safety modules. The embedded Ethernet WebVisu functionality allows user-defined HTML-5 web pages to be designed within EcoStruxure™ Machine Expert (formerly known as SoMachine), for web-based, platform-neutral visualization.
Features and Benefits
- Advanced zone control architecture with high performance
- Scalable and flexible systems for creating economical solutions
- Openness and flexibility with various connectivity options
- Ready-to-use architectures with preconfigured PLC and HMI project templates
- Comprehensive system documentation with component list and wiring diagrams
- Device ModulesTM for quick and easy system adaptation
- One software package to set up and maintain the entire system
- Embedded visualization functions featuring platform-neutral, user-defined web pages
- Full remote access for programming, operation and monitoring
- Unique TVDA solutions to minimize effort at every stage of the development process
- Ready-to-use architecture with a high level of pre-fabrication for quick design and setup of the automation system
- Full interoperability and high system reliability based on Schneider Electric best-in-class products, and extensive functional validation of the architecture