The objective of the Global Marine Service:
- Provide ship owners with solutions to their service requirements and a preventive maintenance program to maximise their fleet operations.
- Provide technical support on all electrical and automation equipment installed on board.
- Provide global coverage for service intervention managed via International Service Request to the next Port of call.
- Track and manage Global service with Installed Base Service Request tool (IBSR) in real time, anytime and anywhere in the world.
For ship owners and ship operators:
- Reduce the cost of mobilisation required for on board intervention by more than 50%.
- Decrease the number of electrical distribution and automation service suppliers from several service partners to one-stop solution service provider.
- Access to 24/7 online technical support with real time updated information using IBSR tool.
- Presence in more than 30 countries, serving more than 200 major seaports and harbours.
- Large pool of electrical and automation services competencies.
Why Schneider ElectricWe offer a worldwide services network with electrical and automation competencies.
24/7 Online Technical Support
- The Power Management Systems
- The Ring Main Unit solution
- AMS Solution
- High security solution addressing LV power increase on board
- Compact MV & LV Solution for ships as large Shuttle Tankers
- Plug and play electrical installation on board
- Highly reliable and available Ship Management System
- Integrated Security Solutions
- Optimise financial costs
Expertise in energy management solutions
Schneider Electric proposes all the competencies to design and implement relevant solutions to satisfy your requirements: engineering and installation, maintenance, on-site operation, retrofit, spare parts and training.
We offer and supply systems based on well proven technologies to guarantee service continuity and best in class performance from a world wide company.
After sales services
Our service is tailored to your requirements to increase the installed base reliability, to check, repair and refurbish all safety-critical equipment on your ship. We send experts, wherever and whenever they are needed.
World wide presence
To match with customers requirements, Schneider Electric proposes know-how transfers, local contents and interventions through its own facilities or local partners.