Maximise your energy availability while protecting life and assets
Every protection relay needs to ensure:
- Safety and Security - coupled with features to improve operational security and staff safety.
- Reliability - time-tested operating principles with the best features, certification and quality standards to match.
- Practicality - integrating new standards and renewable energy while managing costs.
Serving major utilities around the world, MiCOM and Sepam protection relays are the first choice for protection, control, measurement, monitoring and communication. When built into any control system, our trusted protection forms a vital component of your substation, managing your valuable assets. We engineer schemes to include time-tested algorithms and the latest standards for safety, security and communication, in order to provide world-class protection solutions.
Our comprehensive range of protection devices keeps you informed to operate intelligently and to augment installation availability.
- Scalable levels of functionality and hardware that best suit your requirements in a cost-effective way
- Versatile hardware and relay management tools to provide simple configuration and installation
- Services ranging from a simple consultation to complex scheme engineering
- Minimizing risk and reducing service time through predictive maintenance operations
Safe, secure, reliable and practical
- Secure devices with Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) to IEC 62351
- Restrict and log intentional, accidental or malicious access to protection data or configuration
- Independent Ethernet networks with dual-IP for physical separation
- Choose IEC 61850 Edition 1 or Edition 2, by making a simple setting change
- Latest redundancy for seamless data communication (IEC 62439 on PRP or HSR)
- World-leading arc flash protection and SIL 2 ensure improved operational safety