Medium Voltage Distribution and Energy AutomationSchneider Electric is the Global Specialist in Energy Management. Our innovative Medium Voltage Distribution and Energy Automation equipment is designed to be high performing, efficient, and reliable allowing you to be more productive and profitable.
Legislation EcoDesign Regulations
The EcoDesign regulation came into effect on 11th June 2014 and has been published in the Official Journal of the European Union. This new legislation imposes, within the EU, the maximum level of losses for transformers manufactured from 1st July 2015, but is also applicable to transformers purchased after 11th June 2014.Learn more about EcoDesign Regulations
Product highlight Premset - Compact modular outdoor switchgear
With its 3-1 design Premset switchgear is the safest and most intuitive switchgear in its class. Premset offers multiple easy to select configurations and meets all MV applications in secondary distribution networks .Learn more about Premset
Product highlight Micom & Sepam - Protection relays
We have the most comprehensive range of protection relays on the market, from self powered over current and earth fault to very sophisticated protection requirements, for any application.Learn more about our Protection Relays
Did You Know?
- Schneider Electric has over 100 years of experience providing leading-edge electrical distribution solutions
- Schneider Electric's diverse portfolio provides a solution for any medium voltage application.
- Schneider Electric is the leader in arc mitigation solutions.
- Schneider Electric is a one-stop-shop for quality integrated electrical distribution systems
- Feeder Automation
- Grid Automation and SCADA Software
- Medium Voltage Switchgear
- Medium-Voltage Transformers
- Medium-Voltage/Low-Voltage Prefabricated Substations
- Outdoor Equipment
- Power Monitoring and Control
- Protection Relays by Application
- Protection Relays by Range
- Substation Automation
- Switchgear Components