- Never allow unauthorized personnel to handle equipment.
- Never put your hands or fingers in front of the nozzle.
- Never point the nozzle at your body—or anyone else.
- Never leave washdown station unattended without releasing pressure.
- Never use mechanical means to hold trigger in open position.
- Before pulling trigger hold nozzle firmly.
- Adopt a proper body stance to anticipate high recoil force by spray nozzle.
- Always exercise care and caution when spraying.
- When spraying hot liquids avoid hand or body contact with non-insulated parts of the nozzle.
- Wear protective clothing including heavy-duty insulated gloves, boots, aprons and safety glasses.
Content provided by Spirax Sarco, originally published in Steam News Magazine.
Powered by ContentStream®