Drive your productivity and boost your performance
- New, enhanced capabilities for better performance and availability to help you maximize your Total Cost of Ownership.
- Ready for the future, the Ethernet-based Modicon M580 ePAC offers connectivity capabilities to help you react faster to information demands in a safe and cyber secure environment.
- Smooth and seamless step-by-step modernization of existing Modicon Quantum and Premium I/O systems and programs is possible with Unity Pro, to protect your investment in your installed base.
Be connected Get better connectivity for your automation system
25 billion devices will be connected to the Internet by 2020…The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is bringing new opportunities but you have to be ready to take advantage of them. The Modicon M580 ePAC is a smart, connected controller for improved production and maintenance.
Be protected Secure your process against external threats
In 2014, new strains of malware grew by 172%! The Modicon M580 is the world’s first ePAC with native cybersecurity.
Be agile Keep up with the market
The Modicon M580 brings a new level of flexibility so you can adapt faster to market needs. Evolve and scale up your architectures without stopping your process.
Modicon M580: Measurable Benefits for Industry
- Reduce time to profit - e.g. save up to 3 weeks on a 3 month project resulting in $2 million of extra production at launch.
- Improve Reliability and Sustainability - Saving up to $1.8 million annually in energy consumption for an average large facility using M580 + PES + pluggable libraries
- Manage operating Risks and save an average of >US$1.25 million annually in related costs with certified inherent cybersecurity built in to the controller
- Improve process efficiency through 5X faster scan time, and gain up to US$2 million annually for a typical high volume manufacturing plant due to embedded latest processing technologies
- Increase Revenue (Reduce TCO) and Margins with transparent open native networks. Lack of raw data visibility represents over US$1.3M in annual bottom-line impact for a typical plant.
Want to know more about our offer?First PAC built for the Industrial Internet of Things, the Modicon M580 ePAC is the high-end integrated controller of PlantStruxure, the company’s automation architecture.
- Modicon M580 - ePac Modicon M580 the first ePAC with Ethernet built right into its core, with the power to design your automation architecture without constraint.
- Modicon X80 I/Os The common platform of modules for Modicon M580, Quantum Ethernet I/O and M340 PAC
- Unity Pro Common programming, debugging and operating software for the Modicon Premium, Atrium and Quantum PLC ranges.
PLC Migration & Upgrade
Start your journey here! Ensure new levels of productivity, safety and cybersecurity.
PLC upgrade and migration solutions that preserve your automation investments in your legacy Modicon [i.e. Premium, Quantum or other], SquareD, Telemecanique or other third-party platforms.
Upgrade your Premium PLC to Modicon M580
Migrate your Rockwell PLC to Modicon M580
Upgrade your Quantum PLC to Modicon M580