- Manual and automatic reset
- Sealable flap
- Prewiring kit
- Terminal block for separate mounting
- Remote electrical reset
- Can be combined with TeSys k contactors in a 45 mm wide space
- Connectors: spring terminal, screw clamp
- Class 10 A.
BenefitsSafe and effective protection
With its integrated manual-automatic reset and simple installation, model LR2 k thermal overload relays are very reliable and cover the whole range of motor ratings up to 16 A. They can be combined with TeSys k contactors to form an extremely compact starter.
- Industry, infrastructure, building, etc:
- Line protection
- Protection: motor overload, stalling, loss of phase
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Distributor LocatorA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a Distributor
Contact UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert