- For NFC or DIN, BS, UL type fuses
- 3 or 4-pole
- For direct operator, external front-mounted and RH side-mounted operators, external LH side-mounted operator
- Robust and compact handles : padlockable using up to 3 padlocks, lockable, with door interlock, black/grey or yellow/red, IP65 or IP55
- Auxiliary contacts:
» Two early break and “O” and “I” position signalling auxiliary contacts, configurable and common throughout the range (GS1AM110 and GS1AM101)
» Auxiliary contacts GS1AN suitable for isolation. Reversibility of these contacts to convert a N/C contact to a N/O contact and vice versa
» Off-load control circuit test facility, with auxiliary contacts GS1AM110, GS1AM101 or GS1ANT used in conjunction with handles GS2AHT
» Auxiliary “blown fuse” signalling contacts.
For reliable protection and disconnection in complete safety
Fuse protection is a reliable and effective solution to protect your low voltage equipment against short-circuits that can cause considerable damage to your installations and generate risk for equipment and personnel, as well as loss of valuable production.
Industry, infrastructures, building, etc:
- They provide on-load breaking and making, safety disconnection and overload protection of all low voltage electrical circuits.
- They are particularly suited for the protection and switching of the incoming main circuits to electrical panels, including the emergency stop.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Distributor LocatorA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a Distributor
Contact SalesSave time by starting your sales inquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact Sales