- “All in one” product, screw terminal connection
- 10 compact bases, 10, 16, 24 and 40 I/O, including 6 expandable bases using 4 to 7 digital (different connection methods) or analogue I/O modules, together with options: display, real-time clock, memory…
- Supply 24 V DC or 100… 240 V AC
- Modbus, CANopen, Ethernet (integrated on 40 I/O)
- Very compact (40 I/O within 95 x 90 x 70 mm), removable screw terminals or HE10 (pre-wired) connection
- 5 bases, 20 or 40 I/O, expandable using 4 to 7 digital (different connection methods) or analogue I/O modules, together with options: display, real-time clock, memory…
- Supply 24 VDC
- Modbus, CANopen, Ethernet
- IP67, temperature -40° to +110°C
- 1 non expandable base, 41 I/O (Digital, Analogue or PWM)
- Supply 12 or 24 VDC
- Modbus, CANopen, CAN J1939 integrated
Your peace of mind
Open to numerous communication networks, flexible due its 3 types of base (Compact, Modular and Extreme) and wide range of I/Os, Twido and its associated TwidoSuite software provide simple and astute solutions for all your predicaments.
- Simple stand-alone installations: lighting management, heating and air conditioning, access control, control/monitoring...
- Repetitive and compact machines: conveyers, lifts, automatic dispensers..
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Distributor LocatorA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a Distributor
Contact UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert