PresentationCompact range: 3 monobloc models with 10, 12 or 20 I/O and versions available with or without display and buttons.
Modular range: 2 bases with 10 or 26 I/O that can be extended using:
- Modbus or Ethernet communication extension modules
- 6, 10 or 14 discrete I/O and 4 analogue I/O extension modules.
Supply voltage of bases: 12 V DC, 24 V DC, 24 V AC, 100... 240 V AC.
Large back-lit LCD display: 4 lines of 18 characters and 1 line of icons, contextual navigation using 6 buttons.
Serial or USB connecting cables for smart relay/PC connection.
Connection interface (smart relay/PC) for Bluetooth wireless connection.
Zelio Soft 2 intuitive programming software: programming using:
- function block diagram (FBD): 32 pre-programmed functions, 7 Grafcet functions, 6 logic functions
- contact language (LADDER): 12 pre-programmed functions.
Remote monitoring and control of installations using Modem Communication Interface (Analogue or GSM).
Step into an intuitive world!
Simple to select, install and programme, Zelio Logic is suitable for all your applications.
Flexible, it offers you the choice of 2 ranges - Compact, monobloc or Modular, extendable - and 2 programming languages (FBD or LADDER).
Open, it also enables the control and monitoring of your installations in any situation, either on site or remotely...
- BuildIndustry: control systems for small machines, decentralized control systems on equipment annexed to large and medium-sized machines
- Building/Service sector: lighting management, access control, control and monitoring, heating and air conditioning control
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Distributor LocatorA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a Distributor
Contact SalesSave time by starting your sales inquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact Sales