PresentationModular and optimum power supplies for networks single-phase 100-240 V
- Output voltage: 5, 12, 24, 48 V -7 W-145 W
- Highly compact sizev
- Wide voltage range
- Fixing by screw or on omega rail
Universal power supplies, for networks single/3-phase 100-500 V
- Output voltage: 24 V and 5 to 15 V by converter modules 48 V/72 W-960 W
- Integrated energy reserve
- 6 product references from 3 A to 40 A
- Fixing on omega rail
- Advanced diagnostics by LED and relay contact
- Integrated anti-harmonics filter
- Function modules to respond to problems of network cuts, 24 VDC circuit overloads and availability
BenefitsBring energy to your automated systems!
The new generation of wide operating range universal power supplies integrates a large number of new functions and offers even more user services with ingenuity by means of function modules.
Designed for simple machines and applications, modular and optimum power supplies are primarily appreciated for their extreme compactness.
- Industry and building: simple machines, conveying, process, automobile sector...
- Tertiary: garage doors...
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Distributor LocatorA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a Distributor
Contact SalesSave time by starting your sales inquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Sales Support