Medium-Voltage Motor Control Centre
MV motor starter with vacuum contactor up to 7.2 kV
Motorpact is indoor equipment, designed and manufactured to solve the toughest power and process control challenges. Our motor starter features industry-first innovations that provide unmatched performance, reliability, flexibility, low maintenance and exclusive technologies.
Motorpact S3 from Schneider Electric is a space efficient multi-motor solution for Soft Starters and Variable Speed Drives that can be configured for redundancy to maximise your system reliability.
- Technology: vacuum
- Standards: IEC/NEMA
- Rated voltage: 7.2 kV
- Busbar system: single/double (S3)
- Rated busbar current: 3150A
- Rated operational current: 200/400/450A
- Rated short circuit breaking capacity: 50 kA
- Rated peak withstand current 50 kA 3s
- Internal arc classification: AFLR 25 kA/1s – 40 kA/0.5 s – 50 kA/0.25 s
- Loss of service continuity: LSC2A
- Partition class: PI
- Easy to use
Increased worker safety
- Interlock prevents interior access when energized
- Two position disconnector earths line side MV compartment
- components prior to MV access
- Internal arc classified to Type AFLR
- Molded housings, conductor castings mean fewer bolted connections and parts
- Robust 3 mm construction
- One design complies with all relevant IEC and NEMA/UL standards
Easy to use
- Eye-level control / metering components
- Easily accessible cable terminations
- Disconnector and earthing switch position viewing windows
Compressors, chillers, pumps, ventilators, conveyors, crushers, fans, etc.
ECOFIT - Modernisation of SwitchboardsModernisation offer refers to a partial or complete replacement of an old equipment by a new one. It aims to extend the electrical equipment’s life cycle and to enhance its availability and the operational reliability.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales inquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales